13 जून 2009

आज कुछ अंग्रेजीमें किलर जोक्स

Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? "
************ ********* ***
Class teacher once said :
" pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"
************ ********* ***
once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."
************ ********* ***
"..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."
************ ********* ***
don't. laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down.....
************ ********* ***
it was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said
" why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)
************ ********* ***
teacher in a furious mood...
write down ur name and father of ur name!!
************ ********* ***
"shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college"
************ ********* ***
My manager started like this
"Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids"
************ ********* ***
"I'll illustrate what i have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board
************ ********* ***
"will u hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF"
************ ********* ***
LIBRARIAN SCOLDE ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"
************ ********* ***
Chemistry HOD comes and tells us...
"My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"
************ ********* ***
Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father
************ ********* ***
"why are you looking at the monkeys outside when i am in the class?!"
************ ********* ***
Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code..
"I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??
************ ********* ***
Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class..
"Keep quiet, the principal has passed away"
************ ********* ***

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

विशिष्ट पोस्ट

मैं यशोमी हूँ बस यशोमी ...!!!!!

आज एक ऐसी कहानी प्रस्तुत करने जा रही हूँ जो लिखना मेरे लिए अपने आपको ही चेलेंज बन गया था । चाह कर के भी मैं एक रोमांटिक कहानी लिख नहीं पायी ...